At Aero Management Group we are committed to providing a safe, clean, and reliable flying experience. Our A&P Mechanics perform a variety of mechanical duties on various aircraft models involving diagnosis of malfunctions and required disassembly, rework, repair, replacement, reassembly or adjustment of various aircraft systems to prepare aircraft for flight and delivery to customer
Overview of Responsibilities
- Performs intermediate/heavy maintenance tasks without supervision
- Performs airframe, powerplant and propeller repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements
- Performs routine inspections and troubleshooting, including airframe structures, engines, and aircraft systems
- Performs turbine engine troubleshooting, inspection, repair and engine run-ups.
- Conducts airframe system, component changes and systems checkout.
- Performs installation of service bulletins and kits on airframes and engines.
- Requires knowledge of 100 hour, annual and progressive inspection procedures set forth in FAR 43.
- Removal and disassembly of defective parts; assembly and installation of replacement parts; and testing aircraft systems
- Interprets technical manuals, drawings, and blueprints
- Mechanics will be required to sign for work accomplished including troubleshooting deferred maintenance items, and ensure proper recording of all maintenance tasks on company documents
- Building of customer invoices using labor calculations, purchase orders, and parts mark-up calculations
- Uses equipment such as tensiometers, micrometers, pressure gauges, dial gauges, vacuum gauges, timing lights, and a variety of hand tools to repair or modify systems or assemblies.
- Keep a constant watch for safety, excessive cost of labor duplication, ensure proper and adequate equipment is used, acceptable parts or components are installed and approved hardware or supplies are used
- Ensure work performed adheres to high quality standards
- Effectively direct the work of less experienced mechanics
- A&P License is required
- Requires a minimum of 2 years’ experience with diversified jet, turboprop, piston, modification, aircraft/flight maintenance or airframe sheet metal maintenance.
- Operates all power tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignment
- Preferred experience in a customer service facility performing inspections and repair of aircraft.
- Valid state driver’s license
- Requires use of arithmetic, blueprints, and specifications plus knowledge of jet and piston airframe and engine principles
- Must have experience in MROs
- Must successfully pass background check and drug test
- Ability to read and respond to email communications
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Ve
Schedule: Full Time
Employee Status: Regular