Jet Access Aviation is a jet management and charter company seeking a professional with the ability to coordinate with various departments and maintain client relationships. The ideal candidate must be responsible and highly motivated. Candidates will be required to uphold the ideals and standards of Jet Access Aviation.
2 positions, Location: West Palm Beach, no remote work/telecommuting. Full time, salary exempt position, requires work authorization in the US, no visa sponsorship available at this time. Resume required to apply, cover letter preferred.
The Flight Coordinator must have experience in the aviation industry as a charter coordinator or dispatcher. Candidate must maintain a strong knowledge of company operating procedures, aircraft performance, applicable aviation regulations, along with domestic and international requirements as they relate to international flight authorizations.
Candidate will be required to communicate with customers, pilots, maintenance, and other departments within Jet Access Aviation. Candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
This position will require you to work a flexible schedule, which may include nights, weekends, holidays and on call/after hours
This position is for candidates local to South Florida or those who are willing to relocate.
Flight coordinator responsibilities consist of but are not limited to the following:
- Adhere to all federal and company policies
- Maintain crew schedules
- Notify pilots of scheduled trips
- Review flight schedules to ensure regulatory compliance and spot potential conflicts
- Responsible for proactively monitoring weather and air traffic control status
- Coordinates flights as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures
- Prepare and disseminate complete flight briefings for flight crew
- Maintain an awareness of fleet movement
- Responsible for accurate and timely flight following messages to clients and the charter department
- Respond to requests from the sales department, flight crews, and clients
- Provide prompt communication and attention to detail
- Advises ops control manager, charter department, and flight crew of any flight operations restrictions
- Ensure aircraft, crew, and passengers have all necessary documents required
- Obtain all overflight/landing permits and slots in accordance with all regulations
- Coordinate trips with all relevant authorities (i.e. customs, immigrations, and airports)
- Coordinate aircraft handling and FBO services
- Ensuring fuel is being arranged and fuel releases relayed in a timely manner
- Ensure all crew-members and trips are scheduled in accordance with the FARs, GOM, department guidelines, and Company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate work schedule flexibility as needed to ensure adequate coverage
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in aviation preferred
- Familiarity with FAA Regulations and general aviation flight operations preferred
- Self-motivated and independent problem solver
- Ability to work with frequent changes in procedures, directions and outcomes
- Possess exemplary time management skills and able to prioritize workflow
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently within the unit
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Have strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the Company and its customers
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Ve