Location West Palm Beach, Dallas, Indianapolis, remote work/telecommuting available. Full time, salary exempt position, requires work authorization in the US, no visa sponsorship available at this time. Resume and additional documents (A&P License) required to apply. Reports to Director of Maintenance
- May act on authority delegated to them by the Director of Maintenance based on assigned responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accomplish audits and audit scheduling under the oversight of the Director of Maintenance.
- Creates data and information to be used in the Jet Access Aviation, LLC CASS report.
- Oversees and moderates JAA CASS meeting.
- May accomplish training as part of their job function in accordance with procedures in Chapter 10.
- Ensures all applicable Airworthiness Directives (ADs) are identified and required actions are complied with.
- Responsible for reporting Suspected Unapproved Parts to local FAA with follow-up.
- Ensures that audit finding discrepancies and corrective actions are tracked and archived.
- Update computer tracking system (CMP, CAMP, AVTRAK, etc.).
- Maintain the company AWR and RII roster assuring the personnel are current and properly authorized.
- Ensure aircraft parts are inspected IAW with company and/or OMP procedures, and are properly stored prior to installation on the aircraft.
- Maintains and keeps current all technical data required for conducting maintenance. The data will include but not be limited to manufacturer’s maintenance and overhaul manuals, service bulletins, parts specifications, related FAA approved data and other technical data as is required.
- Coordinate with the Director of Maintenance during the Special Flight Authorization process.
- Monitor open MEL status and notify maintenance department as items come due.
- Monitor and update current AD status of all company operated aircraft.
- Provide fleet status reports as requested by DOM and VP of Maint.
- Audit aircraft RTS records to include parts certifications, 337s, AD compliance, Log book storage and records management required by JAA GMM.
- File and maintain aircraft return to service records in accordance with JAA GMM
- Responsible for the oversight of the control and maintenance of calibrated tools and test equipment.
- Performs aircraft conformity inspections using company conformity procedures for submittal to DOM for review and acceptance.
Note: The Quality Manager may delegate duties to qualified persons under their supervision. This does not, however, relieve them of their overall responsibilities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Ve
Schedule: Full Time
Employee Status: Regular